- to solve a problem, create a solution -
personal and executive coaching:
learning emotional/cultural intelligence, deep-level focus
using rapport, cognition, self-knowledge, goal-setting
creating powerful, lasting self-directed change
also voice and performance coaching
What do we offer?
- small same-company groups or 1:1 - see below for more details
- the means to reach your goals quickly and surely.
- valued experience at flexible prices (see Contact Us)
- short-term and long-term assistance.
- the benefit of years of practice gained from direct teaching of hundreds of satisfied people, from a huge variety of companies, and from every walk of life
- business English and personal effectiveness coaching.
- use of voice coaching, NLP*, hypnotherapy*, body language coaching and advanced communications skills training using processing techniques that focus on deep-level change in your understanding of others.
- soft diplomacy skills, conflict management, and powerful presentation tools
- video recording and playback to work every key element in performance
- total confidentiality
- we can provide residence in a beautiful Spa quality hotel with swimming pool, gym, sauna and golf facilities, or in a discreet relaxing country hotel, or Westminster setting right in the centre of London
- we give rigorous coaching in the day, and can arrange some accompanied evenings outside, responding to your needs.
- above all we promise a short and powerful coaching experience that places an emphasis on enjoyment, seriousness, and real performance.
- tostig combines simplicity and beauty of approach with deep-level questioning, achievable and measurable change, and clear outcomes.
what is involved?
- tostig is a communication training method based on many principles of communcations and grammar coaching, emotional intelligence and performance skills, designed to enhance and promote the advance of healthy thinking.
- tailored around YOU (the client) in your immediate communicative framework. Designed to meet your immediate targets, this is not an English-teaching course but a preparation for your next key appointment.
- you must be minimum B1-3 standard (Lower levels A2-B1 can be coached via Skype, however, without difficulty). Most of our clients are B2-2 to C1-3 level. You will provide us with two key communicative targets and we will ensure you maximise your strengths through a rigorous coaching programme of flexible duration.
- our unique "outcomes-based"learning approach (designed by Peter), outlined in several published articles, enables rapid inductions to higher-state awareness of the key skills, self-awareness and self-management processes, that will bring about greater impact and better outcomes.
- we lead you along a definable Awareness-Processing-Composition-Performance pathway, to ensure that by the end of the coaching period you are fully prepared to make a good impact at your next meeting, presentation, negotiation, training session or interview.
- you will move beyond (understandable) indecision, to fast-paced grammatical processing and superb performance, whereby every communication can be made right for you.
- tostig creates a balanced framework for understanding the many shifting and changing features of your world of communications, to achieve a better balance in the ever-changing situations we face. In this unsettling world, we need clear focus and sovereignty in our communications especially in a foreign language.
- NB *NLP and *hypnotherapy have a varied reputation; tostig does not in any way view outcomes-based learning (or NLP for that matter) as a means for behavioural change, or changing thought-processes, or gaining mastery or advantage over others but simply as a way for people to understand themselves and others in a healthy way, and rid themselves of previous poor learning and experiences and to be in charge of their own lives by understanding what is going on around them and having tools for better communication; increasing everyone's sovereign need to act in line with their own values. Speaking in a foreign language (EFL) comes with all sorts of complications and tostig will help the learner to be aware of these and to be well-informed.
- we have over 20 years' experience of training people from the world of politics, business, industry, commerce, education, at different levels, as well as sports coaching and the arts.
- change management.....tostig offers same-company (small group) training. Are you involved in a takeover, alliance or joint venture? Are you rationalising or restructuring? Do you need to use English to cascade new company strategy and initiatives or changes in mission? ...tostig can help you to solve your communication issues. Bring a group of key players to the table with our help so that these difficult times can be handled in a healthy way.
A sample daily programme:
- An executive car will collect you from the airport (Heathrow or Birmingham) and be available to ferry you in the evening to restaurant or theatre - accompanied if desired.
- Breakfast (with the coach) at the Spa hotel or quality residence.
- Morning work will comprise Processing and Composing Skills to improve mentation and self-access, inducing improved states of awareness.
- In the afternoon we spend time putting the learning and increased awareness into practical performance.
- Client may also have use of a swimming-pool, sauna and gym facilities at the hotel chosen (example - depending on availability);
- During the weekend, if your timetable permits, local places of interest, business site in the day or quality historic gastro-pubs and restaurants in the evening, with a professional local expert; in the Warwick, Henley-upon-Thames* and Westminster (Central London) areas.
- Theatre if wished e.g. the Royal Shakespeare Company
- There is a huge range of other activity day possibilities to take advantage of that we can arrange for you, including shooting, falconry and off-road driving!
Warwick, Henley-upon-Thames, and Westminster, England
Price: £1000-£1200 per day; negotiable over a larger number of sessions depending on the package.
- there is no such thing as failure; the only failure is in not changing your direction -